Happy New Year, everybody!
I know, I am a little late. But these last few days have been incredibly busy and trying. But all is good now, and I am ready for a fresh start to an awesome new year. I hope everybody had an incredible Christmas and a happy and safe New Year holiday.
I cannot believe it is 2011. Where in the the heck did 2010 go?! 2010 was the most incredible year of my life. And I truly mean that. So many wonderful and amazing things happened this year and I cannot believe it still. Just for a recap these are my top experiences of the year:
- Saw AFI (one of my all time favorite bands) in concert.
- Got ENGAGED at AFI, with my favorite song dedicated to me by the lead singer.
- Learned several new mediums of art, including my curio cabinets and Plushes.
- Was featured on Craftster several times.
- Made even more fantastic friends and true life-long bonds through Craftster.
- Met my BFF, Amy!
- Worked a job that I truly loved and was absolutely life-changing.
- Had my Pumpkin Heads Dolls featured in Art Doll Quarterly.
- Had my art requested by Loren Coleman, and now have a piece in the International Cryptozoology Museum.
- Planned and executed my entire wedding and it turned out exactly how I wanted it to.
- Oh yeah, I GOT MARRIED!!!
- Went to Disney World and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Honestly, there are tons more of little milestones, but those are the main highlights. 2011 has a lot to live up to, but I know it is going to be a great year. It might not be as grand as this last one was, but Kevin and I have so many adventures to look forward to with our first year or marriage and plans for our future.
The magic of Disney and everything Walt Disney has created truly captured my heart and inspired me so much. I have so many things I want to do this year, including pursuing my dream of working for Disney.
I want to thank you all for being such an incredible group of people. You all give me so much hope and inspiration and love and I cannot thank you enough. Because of your support, I have accomplished all these things. Thank you, sincerely!