HI! Long time, no talk. Sorry for the hiatus. Just been busy and too tired to blog lately. I have a lot of projects in the works. Some for swaps, some for an upcoming art show in Portland, and some Christmas Decorations for me!
I see some new followers here, so welcome, welcome and thank you for joining!
1. I love my job. It is fun, challenging, and leaves me physically and mentally exhausted every night which is actually nice for a change. It feels good to not be a comatose couch potato!
2. I got my wedding pictures back and they are stunning! I shared some here on Craftster if you would like to check them out! I will be posting them here though, too, throughout the month! Since there are soooo many, I decided I will do one post per subject. Stay tuned!
3. I am going to Disney World and Harry Potter's Wizarding World in less than a month. I am soooooooo excited I can hardly stand it. I don't even talk about it because I get too worked up. AND there is more! I may even get to meet Amy in person finally! She will be in Florida at the same time! We are going to try our hardest to figure out a way to meet up. And it will so amazing if we can! That is the most exciting part!
4. Cat-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is growing and getting sooooooo big! He is the friedliest, cuddliest, and more lovable cat I have ever had and I love him with all my heart.
5. I have only a few swaps left and they are almost done. I found AlwaysInspired's package, so I can mail that out soon! I am excited to be getting all these projects done.
6. I am painting a yeti on my window for Christmas.
7. Fianlly, I love married life!