So I have not posted in quite some time. My computer crashed shortly after my ipod and it was catastrophic. I am not a dramatic person, but when your two favorite things in the whole world break for good within a week of each other it is hard not to be upset. Luckily, between the help of a friend and my parents, I have a working laptop. I don't have photoshop anymore, but that will be taken care of soon enough. In the meantime, I have some other art to be worked on and a lot of catching up to do on the internets!
In other news, I was tagged by the lovely Britainy to post 7 things about myself and then tag 7 other bloggers. So I guess I will give it a go! Go check out Britainy' stuff, she is awesome. I want to steal her adorable amigurumis sooooooooo badly!
Anyways, on to the post!
2. I have a fascination with Walt Disney. He is another hero of mine. Since I was tiny, he has captivated me and if I could work for Disney someday, even if only for awhile, no matter what it was, I will feel like I accomplished what I was meant to do.
3. Obviously, I love Tim Burton and I am greatly influenced by him. I feel very connected to him. It is something I cannot explain but something I have felt since I was a child. His oddball/black sheep characters have always spoken to me.
4. I am a very quiet in person in real life. I think that is why I write so much in my blog or emails. And my art is my way of expressing my true feelings.
5. I am getting married to my best friend in September and I am soooooooo excited! We have been dating for 4 years almost and I love him so much.
6. I hate psychology but I have a Bachelor's degree in it. I want to be an artist, an art historian, a kindergarten teacher, an animator, and/or an imagineer. But I don't want a job in psychology. Yuck.
7. I am a very small person. Many of the students I work with at the elementary school are bigger than me! But I like it this way. :)
You may have known that stuff already, you may not have. Either way, it is a tiny peek into my weird mind!
So now, if you have the time, I want to see some more! I tagged 7 people, but even if they don't have time to play the tagging game, check out these lovely ladies. They are AWESOME!
Crafting With My Eyes Closed
Mad Gypsy's Studio
Oops I Craft My Pants
Inspiring Adventures of Always Inspired